Our Spring Break was relatively uneventful....I know, boring. We did manage to go to the zoo on the only warm day during the break! I have to put a plug in for going to the zoo just before it closes - it was great! I love how everyone is leaving when you get there. No crowds, less busy, the animals actually interact with you; ideal. Michael works near the zoo, so he managed to get off a few minutes early, in order get into the gates a little early and meet us there. This is the problem with blogging so lat
e - it's hard to remember what all we did! I think that week consisted of the zoo, the big boys and I went to see Monsters v. Aliens (they loved it) and playing in....the snow! Ridiculous! I felt very cheated out of a great Spring Break this year. What's with the crazy weather? Next thing you know, it'll go straight to sweltering summer weather and we'll say goodbye to the Spring that never happened!
1 comment:
I agree- Spring Break with snow stinks!
Post a Comment