It's so hard to believe that Jared turned 7! Time sure flies! We had a little family party for him on his actual birthday because it fell during the week. I asked the birthday boy what "special"breakfast Mom could make him, and you know what he chose...??? Lucky Charms! That's doesn't say much for my cooking. But, if I had to choose a cereal, I'd probably choose the same! So, he started the day with a high dose of sugar and I asked him what I could make for his birthday dinner. To which his reply was "Mom, could we try out Denny's? Is it like IHOP?" I think the only restaurant the boys have been to is IHOP, with the exception of Olive Garden for Christmas Eve last year. Going out to dinner as a whole family is not a common thing for us, and Jared was asking when he saw the Denny's open, what exactly it is. So.....to Denny's we went! Then we did a little cake and ice cream and called it a day!
Saturday, we had the "friend party." We went over to the local play place that just opened, which will remain anonymous due to blog stalking, and played a round of lazer tag, and climbed the rock wall! It was a great time! I'm going to work on putting together a slideshow when I have a few more minutes. Happy Birthday Jared!
No comments:
Post a Comment