This entry is dedicated to our little boy Scott AKA bee-ba, Scootie Tootie, B B Licious (or sometimes, simply, Beebs). I wanted to write down a few things about him that I think are special about him, for his birthday. Scott is getting so big! He's almost the same size as Gavin! He's such a sweet boy. Scott carries with him a sweet attitude. He always wants to be in on the action with his brothers and follows them around. Sometimes he just randomly comes up to me and hugs my leg and when I bend down, he'll give me a kiss to go with it. Scott loves to dance - especially when he gets spun around and dipped; it makes him giggle like crazy! Scott also has an affinity for dogs (I know, I know, shame on me) and loves to have them lick his face; he gets a kick out of it! He's had a little bit of a struggle to be up to speed with other kids his age, but he's making leaps and bounds. We're so proud of our little guy. We love you so much Scott! Happy Birthday!!!
Saturday, April 25, 2009
April 17, 2009
This entry is dedicated to our little boy Scott AKA bee-ba, Scootie Tootie, B B Licious (or sometimes, simply, Beebs). I wanted to write down a few things about him that I think are special about him, for his birthday. Scott is getting so big! He's almost the same size as Gavin! He's such a sweet boy. Scott carries with him a sweet attitude. He always wants to be in on the action with his brothers and follows them around. Sometimes he just randomly comes up to me and hugs my leg and when I bend down, he'll give me a kiss to go with it. Scott loves to dance - especially when he gets spun around and dipped; it makes him giggle like crazy! Scott also has an affinity for dogs (I know, I know, shame on me) and loves to have them lick his face; he gets a kick out of it! He's had a little bit of a struggle to be up to speed with other kids his age, but he's making leaps and bounds. We're so proud of our little guy. We love you so much Scott! Happy Birthday!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he's had another birthday- time flies. Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Scott!!! Cute post I love all the sweet things you said about him!!!
Post a Comment