Happy Easter everyone! We had a fun Easter this year! The boys were up at the crack of dawn and I could hear screams of elation in the hallway! This is one of the few days I don't mind being dragged out of bed at an early hour! We did a little egg hunting and then we were off to church. That night we went over to my parents' house for a yummy Ham dinner! Grandpa went and hid all the hard boiled eggs outside for some more hunting fun and the kids had a great time! 
I am so grateful for my little family and all the light they bring to my life. I am so grateful for Easter to celebrate our Savior Jesus Christ. I am so grateful to know that there is a plan and how I fit in to it and that my family can be together forever because of the gospel of Jesus Christ. Mine is a truly blessed life.
No comments:
Post a Comment