Friday, January 8, 2010

Fall Soccer 2009

The boys had a great time playing soccer this Fall. They're teams are great and the coaches have been great with both of the boys. Jared's team has been called the "Silver Bullets" this year and Gavin's fearsome title of his team is "Wild Bulls!" Gavin's coach, in particular is really great with the kids. He handed out little certificates to the kids at the end of that season and I had to laugh that Gavin won "Most Solid Player." I can see that! We didn't know anyone on Jared's team this year, to start, but it ended up well when he realized he recognized a few kids from school, including Ian Herbert. That made it more fun for him! Gavin signed up with Jane Redd and has enjoyed knowing her on the team! We love soccer season, but I can see how as time goes by, we will be out half of each Saturday watching games out on the field! As long as the kids are enjoying it, that's all that matters!

No comments: