Monday, February 11, 2008

Cute Boys

You know how sometimes you just look at your kids and literally feel like you could just explode from how much you adore them.....(come on now - I know you thought I was going to say explode with anger) well this was one of those moments. Scott is so cute in the tub. He thinks the water is fascinating and just kicks and kicks - watching the water splash mom. Its great fun for him. Scott is in a phase where he pulls this doggy tongue thing. I think he thinks he's part canine, which doesn't say much for Michael or myself. We finally had nice enough weather that it was alright to walk outside to get Jared from the bus stop, so I quickly put Scott in a little umbrella stroller and strapped him in good ( I wasn't sure if he was ready for that yet - he's still a floppy sitter sometimes) and he had the time of his life - I think literally. He was all squeals of joy and screeching happy sounds as he giggled at facing forward and being next to Gavin as he rode his bike. It was really fun!

This wasn't too crazy of a weekend. In fact, it was abnormally slow for me. Michael's time was pretty much spent between Worldwide Leadership meeting and ward temple night. I got to hang more with the kids - there's something that doesn't happen all that much. (Not....) Michael was able to build a snow man with the boys and that made their day! Judging from Michael's expression do you think it made his too? Just curious......Jared and Gavin spent a couple hours outdoors today! Now there's a concept. I think that's the second time this week - its a record! I really hate Utah weather. Its a little depressing for someone from the sunshine state. But I won't complain any more 'cause its worth the weather for all the other benefits of living here. Jared had his friend Hadley over and they found Dallin. Together, with Gavin they decided to build a fort in the park strip of our driveway. Here's what they came up with:

No comments: