Wednesday, February 20, 2008

B..B..B..B...Baby, Don't Forget My Number

OK Guys. This is out of control. There are a couple little girls that adore Jared in his class and today he whips out a piece of heart shaped paper with a phone number on it! He said "Mom, can I call Lexi?" I wasn't sure what to do about it. I know its innocent at this age, but I asked "why." His response was that he just wanted to talk to her and when I told him that we just call our guy friends, he started moping on the couch. I quickly said "Jar - what are you doing?" He said "I'm sad. I just want to call her." Again - "Not this time." His reply was "I like her a lot mom." AAAAAHHHHH! Tell me this isn't happening already! I guess its healthy - but he's only 6 (in two weeks)! And, by the way, I totally know how much I'm dating myself with my music choice, but you are too if you're singing along!

4 comments:

Leah said...

Kids are just growing up WAY too fast nowadays!

Leah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelly said...

Good luck! You've got a little heart-breaker on your hands. Milli Vanilli... really??? :)

Ashly said...

I am totally singing along!