no pun intended until I typed it out and realized......anyway....... Gavin was sleeping in his bed with his little bowl of cheerios and juice next to him and Jared went down to the basement to get his spiderman lounging chair and set it up next to Gavin's bed. I asked him what he was doing and he said he wanted to read to Gavin. What book
did he choose? The Book of Mormon. It was sweet. Lately Jared's has switched his obsession from Esther in the Bible to Abish in the Book of Mormon. He draws pictures of various scriptural scenes day after day and makes books about the stories - stapling all his pictures together and trying to write commentaries on what is happening. It's very cute! I'm crossing my fingers and holding my breath (along with every other superstition I can recall) that this doesn't turn out to be Strep (for the ten millionth time) and that Jared will be next to get it. Anyone unfamiliar with Jared's Strep situation - he had it a dozen times in a year, so we had his tonsils removed back in January. Its the first week of March and he's already had it once (and we'll see what this brings too)! Who knows........miracles still happen!I also wanted to post a picture of the boys in their fancy new Easter gear. Here's the 3 Amigos:
Every year I gripe that Michael's "Christmas Bonus" doesn't come until more like February of the following year, but it works out great for being able to get the kids new church clothes for the Spring/Summer. Its hard to tell in the picture that the two older boys are wearing dark brown linen pants and Scoots is sporting light blue linen.
2 comments:
Gotta love the Children's Place :) Sorry about the sick kids, hope it's short lived. Your boys look darling.
Good looking boys. Hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment