Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Long And Winding Road

I am absolutely nuts taking time to post on the blog when I'm about ready to go insane with all the stuff I want to get done before we leave on our road trip. That's exactly why I'm doing it - I put myself in time out. We're going to visit my grandmother who recently moved to Pagosa Springs, CO. It will be nice to visit with her. Hopefully all goes well and the kids do alright. This will be Scootie's first road trip. He'll have his first birthday too while we're gone so there will be lots to post when we get back. We traded in the Dodge for a new set of wheels and I'm excited to take this baby for a spin! Happy Spring Break everyone!

By the way - what is up with this weather???? Insane - one day its mid 80's the next day blustery and 40's??? Where I come from that usually means an earthquake........but then again,this is Utah (not southern California).

3 comments:

Leah said...

Jesse told me that you guys bought a new mini-van! It looks like fun! Have a wonderful trip!

Nancy Zundel said...

Hope you guys have fun Kari. What kind of car did you get? Is that a Sienna? How did the road trip go?

Cara said...

Love the new van. Hate Utah weather!