Today I heard Scott making noises at the end of his nap. You know the routine. The baby is up but you're not ready to go in yet, hoping to get a couple more things done before you're tied up again with the little one. Too late! I hear Gavin in the distance talking baby talk to Scott. Scott was making his whimpery little whine that generally accompanies at least one of the brothers overwhelming him. I walk in to get Scott, only to find Gavin has successfully catapulted into the crib with the baby. This isn't the first time - I believe that happened when Scott was literally 2 days old! I had to take a picture this time. I know its the boasting of a proud mother, but even though I only have boys, I've been told I have "pretty babies." I have to agree!On as side note, sometimes I wonder if Gavin will ever grow. Does this kid look like he's almost 4? Scott will be passing him up soon! I swear we feed him - it's just whether or not he chooses to eat! Time to start eating dinner Gavin!!!
3 comments:
SO cute! Joshua's little too. Maybe if he and Gavin hang out then they won't seem so small!
You really do have darling boys. So cute! We have the same problem of big brothers climbing in the crib. But Logan LOVES it when they climb in to play with him.
Isn't it great when the older kids can do that. And the babies love it.
Post a Comment