
I've been meaning to blog this one for awhile, and now I'm just getting to it.....Last week we had Matthew H. over and I was so excited the boys went downstairs to play and it was nice and quiet for a bit upstairs. After they were down there for about 45 minutes or so Jared comes up like this:

I asked what they were doing and he said they were playing Jungle Book. Jared decided to be Mowgli. That was pretty funny - I told him to put his shirt back on. It was cold and he was running around in paper! A few minutes later the other two come upstairs like this:
I think Matthew said he was Sheer Kahn and Gavin wanted to be the crazy monkey King Louie (most appropriate, I think). I asked how they got the colors on their faces because my makeup wasn't downstairs. Jared said they used markers and Matthew was quick to say "but they're washable!" I nearly died laughing! I guess that's what you get when you turn a few wound up, creative boys loose downstairs with any writing materials handy. When Eve came over to pick up Matthew she told me he'd discovered washable markers as face paint awhile ago....thanks Matthew!To make things funnier, the saga continues. The next day the boys' friend Will came over to play. They decided to teach him the wondrous capabilities of washable markers and this is how he turned out:
When Will came up I just laughed and then I told him "You're mom is going to kill me!" Not really, but I'm sure I looked like a really responsible mom - sorry Nancy! He came up with scribbles on his forehead and his belly button circled! When I tried to wash some of it off his face, he insisted on keeping the misspelled "Superman" on his forehead! Gavin decided to moon them and he ended up with scribbles on his bum! Needless to say we had a little chat about what we do with markers and what we don't. Funny kids!
When Will came up I just laughed and then I told him "You're mom is going to kill me!" Not really, but I'm sure I looked like a really responsible mom - sorry Nancy! He came up with scribbles on his forehead and his belly button circled! When I tried to wash some of it off his face, he insisted on keeping the misspelled "Superman" on his forehead! Gavin decided to moon them and he ended up with scribbles on his bum! Needless to say we had a little chat about what we do with markers and what we don't. Funny kids!
3 comments:
That is too funny. These pictures are going to be priceless someday.
Great pics Kari. That is fun that you remembered to take them. I usually get to mad and clean up messes before I take time to think how cute they are!
How funny!
Post a Comment