Gavin has entertained us with a couple things he's said lately. Last night we had family night on Adam and Eve and the Garden of Eden. I asked who was in the picture and Gavin's reply "Adam and Steve." Michael was quick to make a semi-joking/semi-serious jab at me "Why'd you teach him that?" I didn't! We were quick to clarify "No, Eve sweetie. Eve!" We didn't want to give them that lesson!
Then today we were folding laundry and putting it away. Gavin has a really old, worn out T-Shirt that says "Tommy Hilfiger" on it. He asked me "Mom, what does that shirt say?" I told him what it said and the he asked "Who is Tommy Hew-fee-ger?" Trying to think how you explain what a brand is, I came up with "Oh, that's the name of the guy who made your T-shirt." He ran down the hall with shirt in hand and said "Hey, Jer (to Jared, in a showing off tone), guess who made my shirt? Tommy Hew-fee-ger made it just for me!" I'm sure he thinks Tommy Hilfiger is another little boy somewhere!
Sometimes Gavin's very entertaining. In fact, most of the time he is, if you can separate your frustration from every day situations!
No comments:
Post a Comment