The other day I looked over and noticed as Scott was crawling quickly after his brothers, that something "Batman" caught my eye. Here's Super Scootie: It was too cute to pass up. I bought Jared and Gavin superhero capes for Christmas (the ones at the craft fair that are reversible batman/spiderman). After I saw this, I resolved to go back to the craft fair and get one that matches for Scott too. Who would've thought one day that this girly girl would have a whole litter of superheroes! This is the other funny thing.... When I was in the kitchen the other day, cooking, I put a bunch of ground beef in a bowl. Gavin hopped up on a stool (as usual) to inspect what I was doing and said "That's kinda gross huh. It looks like Dad's tongue!" I had to laugh! It's so true! Although he's devastatingly handsome, Michael has a hideous looking tongue! It's one of his best kept secrets. There's some genetic defect out there called "fissured tongue" (that's the nice name for it; there's a grosser name too). It's where your tongue has really deep ridges and crevices in it. Anyway - funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment