I know, you're wondering what's with the title of this entry, granted that I am the only girl at this house.... but, believe it or not, it's been a hot topic around our home lately. Scary!!!
A couple days ago Mindi was watching Gavin for me so I could get some stuff done. When I went to pick Gavin up, Mindi started apologizing for......Gavin's first kiss!! Ha! It was so funny! She told me that Gavin and Jane confessed to kissing on the lips! I have to admit though, I was a little relieved that it also came out that Gavin didn't instigate that. (Phew!) So we got in the car and I asked Gavin how things went at Jane's. I looked in my rear view mirror to see him get a huge grin on his face, as he told Jared he kissed Jane! Then I had a huge grin on my face as I continued to listen to Gavin tell Jare, "Yah. When I grow up I'm going to marry Jane. But, Sarah's going to be my girlfriend." I quickly interjected that it doesn't work like that, and Gavin started to think about it. Shortly after that our discussion ensued about girls being princesses and how we only kiss our family until we find the right princess to marry. We'll see how long that lasts - maybe another 10 years or so, if I'm lucky!
Then, today we were running errands in the car and Gavin and Jared were fighting in the back. I asked what was going on and Jared told me that Gavin has 2 girlfriends (which Jared was disputing)! To which, Gavin quickly yelled "Na. Ah, Jare! I only have 39!" Too funny! It seems like these boys of mine are going girl crazy!
4 comments:
But they are cute and charming boys... OF COURSE the girls love them!!
TOO CUTE! I hope you had a nice thanksgiving! Hope all is well!
Love,
Jillian H.
This is so cute and I can relate! The girls at Harry's school all love him but he swears none of them are his girlfriend (although one calls him almost every day right after school!) Samantha has a buddy at church named Andrew that is always trying to kiss her (on the cheek) and she says they are going to get married when they are grown-up! :) -Kirsten
Cute boys! That's too funny!
Post a Comment