Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loved It!

Hey everyone! I've been out of town so the entries have been slow - sorry. I did manage though, to catch a 10 am showing of the Twilight movie on Friday and.....loved it! I know, I know - I couldn't wait for the neighborhood girls' night! I am so looking forward to going again on Tuesday! It doesn't follow the story line exactly. They had to shorten it to get to the point and fit it all in a 2 hour time frame! I still thought it was well done. And for those of you wondering if that Robert Pattinson guy could pull the role off or not as Edward, I was right; he grows on you! By the end of the movie, you'll think he's pretty handsome!

Just a reminder. Anyone wanting to go together to the movie can meet at my house for dinner at 5:20 to ride together. Otherwise, meet us at the restaurant at 5:30! Yeah for girls night! Spread the word!

BTW if you get sound and can hear my playlist on this site, I have the pretty song playing in the background while Bella and Edward are dancing, and I love it too! :)

No comments: