It was our year to host the 4th celebration! We had a fun time! We got a phone call a day or two before from Michael's sister, Julie, telling us that they were coming into town to visit her hubby's family that lives nearby. I guess most of his family was all going to Stadium of Fire, leaving them without any plans for the day of the 4th, so we invited them over to hang with us! We spent the morning at the rec center pool, then broke for naps, and met up again for dinner! It was the usual......a BBQ, hanging out in the yard with the fam and fireworks. It wouldn't be a 4th celebration if it wasn't that! We had a great time with everyone. Shortly thereafter we had a family reunion (on my side, which I'll write more about when we chronologically get there), and since it was recently my parents' 42nd wedding anniversary, I thought....what better time to put together a fun slideshow to show up at the cabin. So.......that night I had a great idea to film the grandkids jumping on the trampoline and thought.....would't that be the perfect ending to the slideshow? IHere's a still shot, but the picture I put in the actual slideshow was a video clip we muted. It worked out great and it really was perfect!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
4th of July 2009
It was our year to host the 4th celebration! We had a fun time! We got a phone call a day or two before from Michael's sister, Julie, telling us that they were coming into town to visit her hubby's family that lives nearby. I guess most of his family was all going to Stadium of Fire, leaving them without any plans for the day of the 4th, so we invited them over to hang with us! We spent the morning at the rec center pool, then broke for naps, and met up again for dinner! It was the usual......a BBQ, hanging out in the yard with the fam and fireworks. It wouldn't be a 4th celebration if it wasn't that! We had a great time with everyone. Shortly thereafter we had a family reunion (on my side, which I'll write more about when we chronologically get there), and since it was recently my parents' 42nd wedding anniversary, I thought....what better time to put together a fun slideshow to show up at the cabin. So.......that night I had a great idea to film the grandkids jumping on the trampoline and thought.....would't that be the perfect ending to the slideshow? IHere's a still shot, but the picture I put in the actual slideshow was a video clip we muted. It worked out great and it really was perfect!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment