Monday, July 20, 2009

May 2009 Gavin's Last Preschool Field Trip

OK. Now I'm seriously starting to feel guilty about how far behind I am here. Gavin's preschool class went to Farm Country for their last hurrah for the year. As always, he had a great time with all of his friends! Of course they always look forward to the pony ride. I attempted putting Scott on too, but he wouldn't have anything to do with it. Too bad! Maybe next year! Here's a picture of Gavin and his buddies Addi, Cade and Dalton.

I had to get a shot of Gavin on his pony. He's so cute and little. I love it!



Of course I have to put a shot in here too of Scott's great pony riding adventure. Does this look traum
atic or what??



Then last, but not least, I had to put in this cute shot of me with my two boys. Thanks Amber for offering to take a picture. You're right - too many times it's us taking the pictures and we don't get to be a part of many of these memories!

No comments: