Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Native American Dancing

There was a demo over by the Hutch....Museum. We took the kids over to look at all their displays. One was a group of guys teaching Native American dancing and chanting. The boys enjoyed following the leader around and jumping up and down with him. He ended it with a hoop dance demo which was pretty impressive! Then we put the boys on the little wagon ride they had hooked up to a golf cart, put on by the Veterans of the area.

We finally made it inside the museum. Sadly, I have to admit to
this being the first time I've ever been in that museum and it was much larger than I'd thought it was! The kids enjoyed looking at the bug collection and the rocks and the shells. There was a spot in there too, where the kids could dress up. I got a shot of the two big boys goofing off! They thought it was pretty cool that there was an actual jail cell in there too! (I'm not so sure if I should be happy about that....)

No comments: