Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Gavin's 5!


It's hard to believe I have another baby who's turned 5! Is it really possible that time flies by this fast? I can't believe this big boy is going to Kindergarten in the Fall! It's a necessary evil, I guess. I'm so not exciting enough to entertain this curious little guy, so school will be good. But, on the other hand....regardless of how frustrated I've occasionally been with this one, I'm going to miss him being home with me! I tried to round up a few pictures of Gavin growing up over the past few years, and here's what I've mustered up.






This is my little birthday tribute to him: G - Good looking. You're such a cutie Gavin! A - Always wanting to help. Whether we need it or not, you're always wanting in on the action. It could be baking, or building a bike.....you're always the first to perk up and be part of what's going on. V - Very sweet. You're funny boy; you like to play it up like you're such a tough cookie, but deep inside, you're a total soft center. I love when you ask me to snuggle next to you and you cover us with your (rainbow) blankie. I - Irresistable. People like to be around you Gavin. You're a fun kid who gets along with most kids. N - Nonstop. That's you Gavin; you keep going and going and going! We can hardly keep up with you! You're a funny little ball of energy and when you finally stop, you crash! We love you son and we're so proud of our big boy!

1 comment:

M and K said...

Fun tribute to Gavin. I can't believe how fast time passes either! We had fun playing with you guys too, and the movie was much needed time out on my part!