Monday, January 14, 2008

Ouch! Oh, and Gavin's Llama Update

Jared's still struggling with the pain. I looked in his mouth today to see how its coming along. I can still see white patches, which are his scabs, so they have not fallen out yet. I'm expecting it any day though. The last two nights he's woken up before we planned on getting him up, to give him his pain medication. Its so sad to see the little guy whimpering in pain. We've now added another item to his previously 3 Item Menu. Now he can handle jam sandwiches in addition to mac & cheese, applesauce and chocolate "Ensure" mixed with milk. Poor kid. He's also complained of his hand hurting. This is not the hand the IV was in. Apparently they must've had a vein collapse in this hand when they tried. I just noticed when I took this picture, that his hands actually look alot like mine. Even down to the very funny looking, crooked pinky. That's a Jorgensen trademark. Gee's looks just like that too.


Llamas are on the move. Last night Gavin informed us that all 5 llamas were in jail. Somehow they got out though and they are now living in his belly. Today when he ate an ice cream cup with Jared, he told me randomly that Feivel (one of his two resident mice) is really enjoying his ice cream and that he is in his "pitter." Kids are cute!

No comments: