Thursday, March 20, 2008
Good News
Good News - no I'm not pregnant! Actually, that really is good news altogether, but not what I wanted to say..... Last Friday I had to go back to my Dermatologists office and have that new growth removed again from my head. This time it's only 2 stitches, so its not nearly as inconvenient as last time. And the good news is that the cancer is not back! Yeah! Turns out my scalp is just really bizarre (who would've known) and it was just healing flakey. I'm very relieved! So now, basically I get to try to heal up a bigger sore than I had before- who knows how long it'll take to go completely away. I actually think my scalp has a hard time healing from the really dry weather and the fact that I have eczema. Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yippee! That's fabulous news!
I'm so happy to hear that.
I didn't know you had a cancer scare. I'm glad things are ok.
Post a Comment