Sunday, March 30, 2008

No Rest For The Wicked

I realized I never put pictures of our basement on the blog to share. Michael still has to make a mantel for the fireplace and then we can be inspected! YEAH!!! It's been a year and a half of disorganization and chaos which is torture for this woman. I'm so proud of all his handy-work. Who would've known??? Gosh, I married a talented guy! My only disclaimer - the kids have already taken over the space, and we took these on Sunday, so disregard their mess!

8 comments:

Young Family said...

It has turned out so well!! You guys did a great job--and your decorating looks good too!!

Rod and Kandace said...

Wow! Great work. Love all the tile work. Congratualations. I know basements are a must with our family.

Leah said...

It's beautiful! You amd Mike did sme fantastic work!

Kelly said...

Wow! It looks so good. I love the black French doors. My kids LIVE in the basement. Truly-(I let them come up to eat) :) Thank goodness for handy husbands.

Jewel said...

I like the tile stripe in the shower and the black door frame. It looks fancy.
I'm glad your boys have a play kitchen. We need men who can cook.

Debbie Hadley said...

Your basement looks great! I love the fireplace, I wish we had one.

Cara said...

Very nice!!! It is decorated very cutely. I'll have to hire you one day to come help me in that area!

Custer Family said...

Wow! I love the tile. Great job