Friday, March 14, 2008

Slideshow of Jared's Birthday Festivities



I finally got a chance to make a slideshow of all the birthday festivities - including the rock wall party. He had a great time! Thanks to everyone who came and made it a fun time! By the way, does anyone know how to slow down the display time when I upload the web album? I can do it when I'm in Picasa, but when I embed the slideshow, there's now way to slow it down???
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Leah said...

WOW! It looks like fun and that Jared had a wonderful birthday!

Cara said...

Looks like a success! Fun times.

Nancy Zundel said...

Love the pics Kari...it doesn't surprise me AT ALL that Will posed as spiderman on the wall. Good think Lindsay wasn't there...who knows what she would have done! :) Looks like it was a fun party!