Wednesday, March 12, 2008

"It's a Picasso...I Mean a Brown"

I have lots to blog about and shortly I'll post about Jared's friend party he had on Saturday for his birthday, but I had to put this one in while I was thinking about it or I'd forget and the picture would either get eaten by Scott or torn up and drawn on by Gavin. I have to admit, I'm totally proud of my 6 year old's artistic abilities. He even understands perspective which just fascinates me. For those who don't understand perspective its understanding dimensions and that like in this pose, for example, his hand is larger than the rest ofhis body because it is the closest, just like in the real picture. Here's his latest from today. The cover he was looking at was this one:
This might, perhaps be the only trait of Jared's I can really take credit for.

4 comments:

Leah said...

He's got some skill!!

Mindi said...

Very impressive!

Cara said...

Way better than I could ever do. Very nice!

deelind studio said...

Great drawing, really cute kids!