Last Tuesday - I Know, I'm Way Behind!!!
We signed Jared up for coach pitch baseball with the city. His coach (Scott Peck) called a practice for all the kids on Tuesday. Jared has never played baseball, so he's really unfamiliar with what to do. If that wasn't intimidating enough, as we were crossing the street ( he was on his scooter), he totally biffed it in the street when he rode over some gravel. He was overwhelmed and through his tears he said, "Mommy, lets just go home." I calmed him down and poured some water from his water bottle over his scrapes, and he braved the practice. Jared Peck is coaching with Scott, an
d I appreciated how nice he was to my Jared. He went out of his way to work with him. As Jared walked down to throw the ball around, there were a few of the girls he's friends with there that all greeted him with a "Hi Jared!" He perked up, and came away happy. I love my non-agressive little boy so much!
2 comments:
Yeah for baseball!
Maybe we'll play you guys this season....Brit's signed up for coach pitch also.
Post a Comment