Saturday, May 31, 2008

Random Cute Things

The other day I walked into the family room to see Scott decked out in Indiana Jones gear and Jared singing the theme song. By the time I got the camera, Scott decided he was done with dress-up, so these pictures aren't quite as good as what I saw:

*Note the jump rope next to him that's supposed to be his whip!

A day or two later, I'd asked Jared to keep Scott busy for me so I could get a couple things accomplished. It got really quiet and when I looked in the family room, no one was to be seen. I went down the hall to the big boys' room, where the door was closed and when I walked in I saw every stuffed animal the boys had neatly lined up next to Scott, with Jared and Gavin also in line. They said they were pretending to go to the movies. Here's a picture of that. Its kinda not a great shot, the shadow of the shades ruins it, oh well.....

Here's are cute conversation we had. The other day it was raining and Jared said "Hey Mom, I know why it rains. It rains when Jesus squishes the clouds in the sky." Gavin was quick to interrupt "No Jared, the rain is from Jesus' watering can!"

3 comments:

Leah said...

So cute! I love that the jump rope is used like a lasso!

Cara said...

Priceless picture of your boys together. Indiana Jones must be the thing. My little cousins were all running around being Indiana.

Debbie Hadley said...

cute boys! love the comments about rain!