Jared has started another season of soccer. I thought we'd missed the boat on this one, but there ended up being a couple extra last minute openings and Jared got on the league. He played his second game last night and did great! I have to say that I'm impressed by the results of our self-prescribed "agression therapy" classes for Jared. Here are a couple shots of Jared in action - proof that he was being agressive and actually enjoying himself! We
keep asking if he's having fun and try to convince him that having fun is all that matters! He actually came out of his shell last night and did fabulous! Not that he isn't always fabulous, but last night I could tell he felt good about himself. Way to go Jare!
1 comment:
I'm glad you got him on a team. I should have tried too. Looks like fun!
Post a Comment