Thursday, September 4, 2008

Evidence!

So I couldn't believe my eyes when I walked into Scott's room the other day and he was standing in his crib for the first time! I'm so glad it finally happened. Scott is 16 months old and still hasn't been walking or even standing (until now)! I know people like to joke around and say the old cliche "Trust me, it's better that he's not walking - so much easier...." I get that - I do have 3 kids. (Can you tell I'm a little sensitive??) But truthfully, I've been a little worried at how long its taken Scott. He's quite a bit behind the other two with his motor skills and I've debated on whether or not it warrants some sort of "Kids On The Move" program assistance. I was supposed to have him in for a Doctor's visit a month and a half ago, but due to finding out we had a lapse in insurance, we didn't go. So, his visit is scheduled for next week and we'll see what the Doctor says. So, blah, blah, blah - to make a really short story long - here's the evidence; Scoots is finally standing!

Here's a funny story to add to this that's totally unrelated, but I am writing down because it's so Jared. And, for all intensive purposes, this blog has taken over the place of my journal, so......Tonight when we were saying our prayers, Jared puts his bum in the air and let one out! He said "Hey Mom, I'm spreading chaos!" What a silly boy!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I'm glad to hear Scott is standing, he's so cute. Jared is too funny.

Anonymous said...

Lol!! That's way funny about Jared. That's great about Scott being able to stand now! That's great! I feel the same way about Acacia and potty training :(

KennardKorner said...

Hey Kare,
I'm happy about scotty...and I absolutely love Jared's statement. It's classic.
love you.

Lemon Family said...

Yeah for Scott

Debbie Hadley said...

That's great news Kari. I know you've been stressed about Him. I love your new blog colors.