So, I went and got my first pedicure......ever! It was really fun, and VERY, VERY relaxing. I think this is truly the first time I've ever had pretty feet! I love looking down now! Although, I do admit, my toes are a little odd looking, genetically. I think they sort of look like they might have suction cups on the bottom of them, but that's a whole other entry....... My Grandma flew in for my sister's wedding on Thursday and needed to get her toes done, so she asked if I'd like to join her, and of course, I did! Kim wanted to get a full set of acrylic nails done also, for her big day, so the three of us went over to that salon near the Hollywood Video and it was great! I would totally go again, and I think just maybe I will before we go on our trip in January! YEAH! BTW, love the already fading tan line? Here's how they turned out:
Monday, September 29, 2008
Pedicure Pals
So, I went and got my first pedicure......ever! It was really fun, and VERY, VERY relaxing. I think this is truly the first time I've ever had pretty feet! I love looking down now! Although, I do admit, my toes are a little odd looking, genetically. I think they sort of look like they might have suction cups on the bottom of them, but that's a whole other entry....... My Grandma flew in for my sister's wedding on Thursday and needed to get her toes done, so she asked if I'd like to join her, and of course, I did! Kim wanted to get a full set of acrylic nails done also, for her big day, so the three of us went over to that salon near the Hollywood Video and it was great! I would totally go again, and I think just maybe I will before we go on our trip in January! YEAH! BTW, love the already fading tan line? Here's how they turned out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Haha How did I know?! Of course after I write to you on Facebook about that, I look and sure enough you've already posted your pedicure haha
Way cute.
I am always good for a pedicure--I LOVE them!! I can't believe that was your first one. You are in trouble now because once you start you can't stop. Your toes look so cute!!
Pedis rock!(Even if I hardly evere get them). Glad you had fun.
You will be addicted...I LOVE pedicures.
Post a Comment