Well, hopefully someone in Heaven told my kids before they came to this earth, that coordination was bound to be a challenge. After all, they have me for a mother..... I'd like to think someone did, and they still wanted to come!
Last weekend I awoke to a big bang and a scream from Gavin, early in the morning. You may or may not have noticed the big goose egg on his forehead. The poor kid was half awake, stumbling to the toilet and somehow didn't notice the edge of the door was in front of him, when he turned around to walk out of the bathroom. He walked right into it!
Today, I get a call from the school nurse that Jared fell off the monkey bars and got hurt and that they needed me to come get him. When I got there, he seemed more miffed about the fall than anything, but was complaining that he needed to come home and rest. I inspected the damage and somehow he managed to scrape open his armpit!?! Don't ask me how he managed that falling off the monkey bars! The secretary said something about how she thought it had to do with landing in wood chips?? I know, I don't get it either.
But, leave it to my kids, they somehow find a way to get hurt all the time!
3 comments:
Oh the things that happen to kids...good luck!
Poor kids, but I have to admit it is a little bit funny. :) I enjoyed how you wrote this, it was funny.
Now that's skill!
Post a Comment