Gavin has a couple more cute conversations under his belt, as of late. Yesterday Michael and I set down and watched "Scrooge," my favorite version I watched as a kid (the version starring the same guy who plays Daddy Warbucks on "Annie"). So this morning I asked "So did you like the show we watched yesterday?" To which his reply was "No Mom. It really cweeped me out at night." (We're still working on our "R's") Over the weekend Michael was feeling a little sick to his stomach. Yesterday morning the boys set down to a huge bowl of cereal and shortly after Gavin says to me "Mom. My tummy kinda hurts." But he was smiling, so I wasn't sure how much attention to give it. My response "Do you think you're going to puke or have diarrhea?" He laughed at me and said "No Mom. I ate way too much and now my tummy is big. I need to get on the treadmill!" HA! Gavin always comes up with funny things. He's a quick whit!
1 comment:
Those are cute....way to record them!
Post a Comment