Permanaced Sentados Por Favor
Wednesday was another day at Disneyland! This was the day I wanted to go - I used to work for Six Flags (Magic M
ountain) and when I was there, I discovered that Wednesdays are the slowest theme park traffic days. We'd gotten 2 day park hopper passes at Disneyland, so our going on Monday was pretty much the only option if we wanted a day in between to rest. FYI - Mondays are the busiest day of the week for traffic at amusement parks, which I also knew, but, oh well....This day was much more success
ful (and enjoyable). I don't think we came close to being part of a 78 thousand person crowd that day! We took the big boys and left Scoots with Grandma & Grandpa Brown. Things went a little faster without having to tug a little buy around! We arrived at the park at around 8:30 and whoa - what a difference an hour makes when you're arriving earlier at Disneyland ( it makes for less cr
owds). We ran and got fast passes for Space Mountain, and the Buzz Light Year rides, and took the kids on Autopia. We even got to ride the Buzz ride twice! Then, on our way out of the park, we got Fast Passes at the Indiana Jones ride and we were off to the California Adventure Park. We had to get over there for our lunch reservations with all the princesses at Ariel's Grotto. The boys thoroughly enjoyed themselves! Its so great how in character these ladies are, they really play it up with the boys! We asked Gavin which princess was his favorite and he replied " I like them all!" Jared was so excited when he heard Princess Aurora was coming in, he couldn't sit still in his seat (he loves her)! It was so cute. Who wants to eat lunch when all these gorg
eous princesses kept coming in??? After lunch it was time to meet Grandpa and Grandma Brown downt he street from the park to send the boys home with them so Michael and I could finish up the day alone and it was great! We hung on to our boys' tickets (which was ideal when it came to getting fast passes) and pretty much got to ride everything we wanted to. We had reservations for dinner at the Blue Bayou ( for those who don't know, its a very cool restaurant with great "atmosphere" that's inside th
e Pirates of the Caribbean ride) at 8:00. Unfortunately it was a rather long wait, but worth it I guess. Its fun to eat dinner watching the people float by in the boats. I thought it was funny how when you're in the restaurant its a lot louder than it looks from across the way in the boats. On the ride that's the quiet area, so I'm not sure how they deaden the sound. We must be getting old because by the time we were done eating, we were pretty much done for the day. There was no line whatsoever for the Pirates ride so we went again. Then we hit the shops on Main Street and headed out. It was a fun, long, hot day - much better than Monday was!
2 comments:
Sounds FUN!! It makes me wish our trip was sooner. I can hardly wait. Looks like your boys had a great time. We did the princess lunch last time we went & Bailey fell asleep right before the first princess came out, so the pictures are of me & all the princesses. Hopefully this time she'll stay awake.
Fun times!
Post a Comment