to be how it is for me from now on? I'm falling behind on my entries because of our new furniture arrangement. I really am lazy! So Jared and Gavin went to the ward primary activity last Thursday and had a great time. My understanding was that this activity was one where they learned more about our new prophet T
homas S. Monson. When I pulled up they were releasing their balloons that had cards attached to them with goals written on them. Little did anyone consider, the day was really windy and the kids let go of their balloons under a tree - oops! See for yourselves!
Saturday was Jared's first baseball game. He actually seemed enthusiastic about it! The weather was horrible! Who ordered this weather anyway? Isn't it supposed to be summer sometime soon? What's with us still getting snow in the mountains?? Sorry, I'm ranting.....So, we pulled up to the little park a few minutes before 8:00 and it was SOOO COLD! Jared still got out there like a trooper! I was proud of him. He say
s he had a fun time, and that's all that I care about! I wasn't able to sit and watch the end of the game - we'd reached the point where I could no longer tune out the miserable whining of my baby, and his lips were quivering. Gavin was ready to run to the car too as soon as it was an option. I love how the sun actually shone through the clouds a few hours AFTER Jared's game was
over! Oh well - here's to hoping for a warmer next Saturday! By the way, as I was uploading these pictures, I noticed that in most of them, he is not smiling - his teeth were too busy chattering - poor kid!
1 comment:
Awesome job Jared!
Post a Comment