Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Date Was Postponed

Sad to say we have to re-schedule our little outing. Unfortunately Jared came into our room at 3am on Thursday crying because he'd thrown up! So sad! Needless to say I didn't remind him that we'd had a date set up for that evening, so we'll have to do it this upcoming week.

So have any of you ever played the game "What's grosser than gross?" Maybe its something someone I grew up near made up, but its basically where you sit down and try to outdo other people with the grossest thing you've ever heard (I think maybe it was something the scouts did and if I remember correctly the winner's story involved a small airplane and going to the bathroom in a baggie). Anyway, I think I could win now. I had everyone else use the bathroom in Michael's and my room to avoid having to continually scrub the kids' bathroom until Jared was over it. And, of course, living in a house of boys, no one makes a habit of putting the seat down in the restroom when they're done - something I hope to remedy. Well, I got on the phone talking to my sister and I heard splashing in the bathroom. Jared had forgotten to close the door and Scott decided to take a dip in the toilet! Did I fail to mention too, that he'd forgotten to flush!?!?! You can only imagine, if any of you are even somewhat familiar with how I feel about spreading sickness, how I felt - I nearly died!

Anyway, he's over the bug and we're on the mend now, and so far, no sign of a sick "Scootie." Update: much to my dismay, I am now down with the bug!

1 comment:

Kirtis said...

I was checking out the blog and enjoying your music so I tried to make you a playlist buddy and couldn't. Please make me your playlist buddy.