I am so behind on blogging, I'm feeling overwhelmed on where to start. So last Saturday was the last day of the city summer celebrations and there was a parade that we took the kids to. Shortly thereafter we went over to the park where the city set up a bunch of inflatable rides and little carnival-style entertainment activities. The boys just had to get their faces painted. Once Gavin saw Jared get Batman, he of course had to have the same! Michael tried taking their facepaint off later that night and just couldn't get it off around the eyes, so my boys either looked like little girls or like they had black eyes. I thought it made them look feminine. When I told Michael he told me not to say it too loud because Jared cried over the idea of him looking like a girl!The boys were drawn to the inflatable toy with water on it. It was a really HOT day. Then, of course, every year there's the daunting Shark slide they have to go on too! It was a fun morning. There was a float for the Utah Jazz in the parade too. Yesterday, well after all this had blown over, Jared randomly says to me "Mom, do you know the Jazz girls?" I wasn't sure how to reply, so I said "Yah?" wondering where this was going. A second later he says "I like the Jazz girls." Then I asked him how he knew the Jazz girls, and he quickly reminded me they were in the parade. Evidently the perfect bodied blonde haired cheerleaders made quite the impression!

We ended our fun morning around noon, so I could get back for a fun afternoon out with Kim to look for wedding dresses - hence my previous entry. I heard Tyson (our new brother in-law t
o be) doesn't read my blog, but in case he's reading this - don't look below because I'm going to post a picture of "THE DRESS." She looked gorgeous. They had the dress in cream and had to order in the white for the wedding, but its perfect! The way I describe it is probably a white version of the yellow "Belle" dress in Beauty and the Beast. With her hair all done too, she will make quite a stunning bride!
1 comment:
What a gorgeous dress! And beautiful bride.
Post a Comment