How To Play This Game of Tag
Post these rules on your blog:List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
3 Joys
1- Saturday mornings when the boys wake us up in bed and Michael goes and gets Scott too and we all play around
2- Swimming all alone in a swimming pool, where its almost meditative and you are suddenly aware of how the water feels on your skin, and how beautiful and warm the sun is
3- Spending time with Michael - esp. alone(unfortunately its not that common any more)!!!!
3 Fears
1- Getting old enough one day and be totally aware of what's going on around me, but not be able to communicate my thoughts
2- Tripping on my way up to the podium to bear my testimony in church
3- Heights - even if I'm just watching a movie where someone's up high, my palms get sweaty (interestingly enough though, I'm not afraid of flying)
3 Goals
1- Be less focused on myself, and go out of my way to help the people around me
2- Sell one of my paintings, heck - why not just start realistically with having enough time to paint ever again!!!
3- Enjoy life more when I'm in the moment ( eg. stop being so overwhelmed and stressed out). I don't want to wake up one day and ask myself where the time went, regretting what time was lost. I guess the simpler way to say it is just....Relax!
3 Current Obsessions/Collections
1- Blogging
2- Decorating My House - it never seems to be done and I always have something new in mind
3- Shoes - I never seem to have enough of them and I have single-handedly filled our shoe closet!
3 Random Surprising Facts about Yourself
1- I just cannot bring myself to set my alarm for an even number. For whatever reason it's always set for an odd number - usually 6:05! I can't remember the last time I woke up to a well rounded number - its unsettling.
2- I can burp louder and raunchier than any grown man I know, and I can do it on demand at any time. My kids think its funny, but if you ask them about it, they've been instructed to disavow any knowledge of such behavior.
3- I don't like mayonnaise. How's that for random?
Tag - You're It!
Holly G.
Amy R.
Amber Y.
Kelly K.
Reagan E.
4 comments:
Sad to say, I could probably give you a run for your money in a burping contest. So much for being lady-like, right? Good to know there's others keeping that "talent" to themselves. Funny!!
I didn't know that you painted. That must be where your son gets his artistic talent from.
I love that you belch....me to!!! But, sshhh....don't tell.
That's neat to know that you like to paint. I've had fun reading through your blog this evening.
Post a Comment