
Maren (Michael's sister) brought the highlight of the party - an inflatable slide that the kids just loved. We also put out a three man slip and slide for the kids to race down the hill in the backyard. Then, we set up our little slide so that you'd land in a little inflatable pool. I think Michael and I enjoyed the water games as much as the kids. A little tension between us (Michael and I, that is) and a couple buckets of water later, we were soaked! That just opened the door for a new game - all of a sudden it felt like instead of pin the tail on the donkey, maybe it was dump the bucket on Gavin's Da
d??!!! It was an Indiana Jones themed party and I'm proud of how the decorations turned out on his cake.The water games were enough entertainment that we didn't get to the pinata. Gavin was a little bummed about that, but quickly got over it when he realized that we loaded his bag full of candy as a simpler alternative. All in all, it was a hit! Thanks to all our friends and family who helped out! We wouldn't have survived all the kids without you!
No comments:
Post a Comment