I actually love this picture because it's so true to form - these are my boys!! Then I loved these individuals of the kids:
I have to admit too, that I feel a little guilty for profiling my kids. Jared's is entitled "Mr. Sensitivity" - just because that's pretty much his nature. He's a less than typical rough and tumble boy.
Then there's Gavin's which is appropriately titled "T is for Trouble." He's not so much trouble, as he is.....precocious! I've come to the conclusion that he both suffers from "middle child syndrome" and boredom. He needs to be assigned a task all the time or he looks for anything he can do to occupy time - even if it's negative. I've watched him lately and I think he's really quite articulate and capable of much more than I seem to have time to assign him. Hmmm....
Then there's little Scott, who's caption is "Hottie Scottie." Too soon to tell what exactly this little guy's agenda is, but he's sure cute! That's actually one of probably a dozen nicknames he has in our house. He's just a relatively easy going kid, unless he's suffering from being picked on by big brothers!There were lots more pictures, and these are just the highlights. I seem to gravitate toward "Sepia" toned pictures instead of color. Not totally sure why, other than to say there's something about them that just looks clean and classy.
13 comments:
Way cute pictures. I like them in sepia too.
Who took the pictures? They're so cute! I don't think they'll ever resent the cute captions under their pictures. It will be fun to look back & remember how they were at this time.
Thanks Guys! I actually got them taken at JC Penney. That, unfortunately is the only way I can afford pictures of all of them! These turned out great though and now they can take their camera off the track to be more creative, so I've been pretty happy with the pics I've gotten lately. Plus who could go wrong with paying $3.99 per sheet???
They are too cute! I love the sepia too :)
You have three handsome little boys! Very nice pictures.
Those are so cute, Kari. Very handsome boys!
They are so handsome! I love them.
Those pictures are wonderful!
Cute pictures
Such handsome little boys!
Those turned out great of your boys!! Love them!!
Your boys are so handsome! I love the photos. What cuties they are!! Such a cute blog and I love the background. Thanks for keeping in touch! Feel free to check my girls at our fam blog at savagebunch.blogspot.com.
Post a Comment