
Its true. There is no other way to describe my behavior since my last blog entry. Mindi Redd had originally suggested that we read the 4th book in the "Twilight" series for book club. I've heard over and over again from various ladies how great these books are and that somehow it involves vampires. I thought "Nah - not my thing." But I really wanted to get into reading. So when I heard the selection was going to be the 4th book in this series I decided I'd better start from the beginning so I could understand a little about it. MISTAKE - or, maybe not. I haven't done anything else but read since. I'm serious when I say my back is killing me from sitting so much, it's pathetic. So, that's why not blogging. I have a lot to catch up on. True, I've read a ton, but I've had to squeeze it in between various family activities. So, yes, there's lots to come. I'm on page 450 of the 4th book - that's litereally like.....a couple thousand pages of reading now in a week. I think my reading may be tapping into my OCD....???..... Regardless - I'm hoping to be finished tonight! Oh, and BTW, I guess the reading selection for August changed? Looking at the book blog, it seems it has - oh well. I'm glad I got into the Stephenie Meyer craze!
7 comments:
Jjust finished the 4th. I kind of wish I would have waited to read all four of them at once. I realized I had forgotten several things as I was reading this book. AHH...now what am I going to do with the hours of the day. Maybe I'll start by taking care of my family.
I have 150 pgs left, hoping to finish today. Are you liking this one? I'm kind of on the fence. A little too much detail for me. She could have got the point across in 400 pgs instead of 750. Glad you jumped on the band wagon. :)
I'm halfway through Eclipse (book #3). I love them, but I don't necessarily like to read for fun, so it takes me a little longer than others. I'm really excited about #4. Glad you're liking it.
Yeah for Vampire books! You have to read the Host too. So fun.
Yeah you joined the Twilight craze. My young women at church and one of my good friends got me started on these about 6 months ago and I have been going crazy waiting for the 4th one. I too do nothing for a few days until I am done reading them, and then I feel guilty that I haven't done anything. It's so crazy, yet they are sooooo good!!!
I guess August and September could be interchangeable. At the time I was thinking that I'd give everyone a month to get a hold of a copy. Oops!
Welcome to the insanity.....I'm just starting Breaking Dawn. I personally totally recommend The Host by Stephanie.
Post a Comment