Michael had his first company party with his new employer, InterBank FX. He was pretty excited about it. We were planning on leaving after Jared's first soccer game of the season, somewhere around 1:30 or so, last Saturday. But, as fate would have it for the Brown family (once again), someone was sick. It's Scott's turn. Poor baby puked all over the kitchen floor! I told Michael we could look at the bright side - I think this the first time I've ever had a baby puke on the wood where you can conveniently clean it up (there's a positive)!
I took Gavin with me to Jared's soccer game and we had a good time. Jared's been a bit apprehensive about playing this season, but we kept encouraging him, and I think he's having fun, despite himself. When I got home, we swapped and Michael still went to the company party and took the big boys with him, while I stayed home with Scoots. I'm
going to ask him to fill in the details in this entry, about what they did, but do we want to place any bets on if he gets around to it???? It's my understanding that they had horseback riding, inflatables to jump on, a BBQ, face painting and a money treasure hunt where they dumped a bunch of silver dollars and quarters in a barn and had the kids look for it! The boys came home thinking they are rich! Jared can hardly wait to use his money on eating in the cafeteria at school! Poor kid! That makes me feel like a pretty pathetic mother when he's all excited to use his own money on that. We just never seem to have cash around! I really need to get to the bank!The boys didn't get back until close to 7:30, so it seems it was a good time for them all!
No comments:
Post a Comment