A couple weeks ago I thought I would try to find a fun date for Michael and I that might break the mold. As I was looking around, I saw that Brian Reagan, (the comedian) was in town, performing over at the local ampitheatre. I saw that it was totally sold out and in an act of desperation I started looking online for any extra tickets. I found them on ksl - yeah! I didn't tell Michael that I'd gotten the tickets. He's always said how much fun he thought it would be to go to one of Brian Reagan's performances, so now was my chance! I got my younger sister to come watch my kids (that was a miracle all its own - thanks so much Kim)! Michael looked at her weird as she came on in; its not typical for her to just show up at our house. Then he figured something was up! I love to surprise him! We had a great time and he was hilarious, as was expected! It actually felt a lot like when we were dating; just hanging out and relaxing, with no agenda. I miss those days, and I'm convinced I'm going to try to have more of them! The only thing I didn't like was a huge mosquito bite I got on the bottom of my foot! Can you even imagine how much that drives you nuts??? It took about 3 days of relentless itching to get through it! But.....it was definitely worth it!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Surprise!
A couple weeks ago I thought I would try to find a fun date for Michael and I that might break the mold. As I was looking around, I saw that Brian Reagan, (the comedian) was in town, performing over at the local ampitheatre. I saw that it was totally sold out and in an act of desperation I started looking online for any extra tickets. I found them on ksl - yeah! I didn't tell Michael that I'd gotten the tickets. He's always said how much fun he thought it would be to go to one of Brian Reagan's performances, so now was my chance! I got my younger sister to come watch my kids (that was a miracle all its own - thanks so much Kim)! Michael looked at her weird as she came on in; its not typical for her to just show up at our house. Then he figured something was up! I love to surprise him! We had a great time and he was hilarious, as was expected! It actually felt a lot like when we were dating; just hanging out and relaxing, with no agenda. I miss those days, and I'm convinced I'm going to try to have more of them! The only thing I didn't like was a huge mosquito bite I got on the bottom of my foot! Can you even imagine how much that drives you nuts??? It took about 3 days of relentless itching to get through it! But.....it was definitely worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you guys had fun. Dates are a definite must-have.
Post a Comment