Calling all ladies in the neighborhood! Anyone who's wanted to see the Twilight movie is invited to a Girl's Night Out on Tuesday, Nov. 25th. I couldn't believe it either that tickets are already going on sale! I'm glad I saw it today! I also happened to notice that it's actually sold out at a couple of the other theatres in the area on the opening weekend, so I thought we should probably purchase our tickets now. Here's what I had in mind: Dinner at 5:30 (or as soon as you can get there) and then a 7:00 show. So, consider this your invitation and call me or email me. You know the number and the email address. My blog is public, so I don't want to post anything detailed. I already bought my ticket! Yeah!
UPDATE: Yeah! We've gotten quite the response! Looks like we're at a head count of 32 already! It's going to be fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment