I had to post this picture. I laughed to myself when I saw it. The kids were supposed to draw self portraits. I didn't laugh because of anyone else's picture, but because Jared managed to cover every bit of the alotted space with color (very typical of Jared) and he put in more detail than most other kids. It stood out.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
SEP's
We were able to go and meet with Jared's teacher Mrs. Skillicorn. She had nothing but great things to say about him and we're so proud. He's quite a bit ahead in reading but could use some help in math. (Hmmm....sounds a little familiar.) The first thing she told us is what an artist he is. This entry is for him. We're so proud of you Jared. You're such a sweet boy with so many strong traits. You've always been such a fun kid who puts his all into everything. WE LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
I had to post this picture. I laughed to myself when I saw it. The kids were supposed to draw self portraits. I didn't laugh because of anyone else's picture, but because Jared managed to cover every bit of the alotted space with color (very typical of Jared) and he put in more detail than most other kids. It stood out.
I had to post this picture. I laughed to myself when I saw it. The kids were supposed to draw self portraits. I didn't laugh because of anyone else's picture, but because Jared managed to cover every bit of the alotted space with color (very typical of Jared) and he put in more detail than most other kids. It stood out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment