Saturday, October 11, 2008

Who's That Knocking On My Door?


So, Friday night for some strange reason, our kids were so worked up and driving us nuts! The boys were really wired and in a weird mood. They were running around and play wrestling all over the place. Even Scott was trying to get in on the action! Michael and I stepped into our room and closed the door for some privacy, so we could hear each other speak. There was tons of banging on the door and then all of a sudden it tones down a ton. Then there's this continuous little bang that we could tell was now only coming from the baby! Of course, we opened the door then and I broke into a loud laugh at what I saw! Scott crawled into our room with a post-it note attached to his bum, that Jared phonetically wrote. See for yourselves:

"Der Mom Cood You Open the dor?"

4 comments:

Mindi said...

That is hilarious.

Young Family said...

That is so funny!! Cute kids!!

Debbie Hadley said...

So Funny! LOL!

eltee Harry said...

Your boys are so funny. I laughed out loud when I read this and told Harry he had to come and read it as well. So funny..and so smart! :)
-Kirsten