A couple weeks ago we went to the "pumpkin patch" over at Cornbelly's to pick out our pumpkins for our family night. It was SOOOOO cold. The kids hopped out of the car asking if we could do any of the fun stuff and within a minute they were telling us they were done and ready to go! IT was pretty funny! So here's what we ended up with:
We also went to hang out at my sister's house and spent time with the cousins making Halloween puppets and eating pumpkin cookies! Kenna has the best recipe!!! Yummmm!
And last, but not least, Jared lost another tooth! His letters just get cuter and cuter to the toothfairy. This
time he asked her to write down her name and he was sure to ask if the fairy was a boy or a girl. She keeps not responding and he's bummed. I told him that she's too little to hold a pen! As I recall, when I was a little girl, the toothfairy left me some "Pixie dust" that fell off her wings! Boy was I bummed to discover a whole bag of "Pixie dust" in my Dad's night stand a year or two later!
O.K. SO I have to add to this later, now that my brother in-law added his comment because I'm laughing so hard right now ! Kelly, perhaps my most naive of sisters, happened to save her "Pixie" dust (which was this translucent glitter) and would sprinkle it on top of her cuts because she thought it would "heal" them. After awhile she figured out it wasn't in fact, helping, but perhaps contributing to the pain. She's soooo funny!
2 comments:
You know Kelly put the magical Pixie dust into cuts to use its powers for quick healing.
I remember. Now I have to post that - I'm laughing so hard! You'd laugh even harder if you knew how she was as a kid! So funny!
Post a Comment